Alexa Chung has a thing for little floral skirts, summery sundresses and shorts, which makes her the perfect fashion icon to inspire your wardrobe this summer.
The socialite and It girl is a whiz at finding comfortable-looking garments. Among the hundreds of styles she's worn since entering the public eye, we chose ten that we want to take home.
Here's a brief overview of a few Alexa-inspried must-haves for this summer.
- A little floral skirt, which can be dressed up or dressed down (like Alexa did when she wore a skirt and a printed sweatshirt.)
- A galactic dress is a little far-out, but definitely fun... for a summer stargazing party?
- All in white like Alexa's ensemble, made up of a little peplum-embellished top and some loose shorts. You get extra summer style points if you choose something lacy!
- A polka-dot dress is both retro and girly.
- A jean dress is practical, comfortable and stylish!
For the final Alexa-inspired touch, go with her beauty look. The stylista wears her loose hair styled naturally, except for her sunkissed ombre hair dye. As for makeup, keep it simple with just a stroke of eyeliner and, if you are really feeling girly, some bright red lipstick!