The weekend of the Grammy Awards is always a good occasion for celebrities to show off their very best red carpet outfits. Known as one of the most spectacular shows of the music industry, it is also a great source of fashion and beauty inspiration.
Get The Look is looking forward to discover the latest trends on the red carpet of the 56th Annual Grammy Awards, taking place on January 26th. To put us in the mood, let's have a look at one of last year's biggest makeup trends, the smoky eye. Here are five celebrities who rocked this intense look last year:
- Carly Rae Jepsen 's turquoise eye shadow: what's great about the smoky eye is that it enables you to play with your favorite colors, and really rev up the intensity. Carly knows this, and she decided to go for turquoise blue eye makeup. We love the fact that she illuminated the corner of her eye with a white eyeshadow.
- Alexa Chung's soft smoky eye: because she decided to put emphasis on her bold red lips, Alexa balanced her overall look with a soft smoky eye. Her look that night was probably our favorite out of all of them. Good job Miss Chung!
- Carrie Underwood's dark black eye makeup: she's a big fan of the intense smoky eye and XXL lashes. Carrie Underwood went a little more intense on the black eyeshadow on this special occasion and went home with the award of the "Best Country Solo Performance".
- Alessandra Ambrosio's sexy makeup: as one of Victoria's Secret angels, Alessandra knows how to rock a sexy makeup look. We love how she enhanced her hazel eyes with sparkling black eyeshadow on both her upper and lower eyelids.
- Allison Williams's two-tone smoky eyes: the actress has beautiful blue eyes and knows how to make them stand out. With a black & white smoky eye, she illuminated the inside corner of her eyes and created perfect Bambi-like eyes!
Which one is your favorite?