So, last week we brought to you the half-hawk ... a questionable hairstyle worn by the likes of Rihanna and Cher Lloyd. Today, we're bringing you "glossy eyes..." THE make-up look of the moment.
What are glossy eyes?
Glossy eyes are all about making up your eyes with shiny eyeshadow... creating a wet effect (and yes, it's not just hair that can have a wet look now. Fashion is taking a turn for the damp.)
Incontestably, glossy eyes look great in the lights of a catwalk show. But in everyday life? Do you dare?
Why WE dare...
- It's bang on trend! At least test it before you talk about it...
- What else are you going to do... with the drawers and drawers of gloss leftover from the 90s?
- Just to be able to respond to compliments with... "Oh, thanks, dahhhhhhling. I saw it during the Louis Vuitton 2013 Spring-Summer show. It's THE thing to do."
- Can you ever shine too much? No, Bérénice Marlohe, you can't.
Why you may not dare...
- It can be a bit sticky... already, some guys are a little turned off by glossy kisses... but if your eyes get stuck open, it'll really be the end to that fling.
- I already like cat-flick eyeliner... Yeah, we'll give you that. Admittedly, eyeliner and gloss don't exactly go hand in hand on the same eyelid.
Time to decide
So what'll it be? Do you dare glossy eyes?