Do you dream of having radiant, healthy-looking skin? Well, for your dream to come true, you need to treat your face with the greatest of care, from cleansing through to moisturising. You cleanser needs to be suitable for your skin type, in the same way as your day cream. So, oilier skins need effective control of excess sebum and drier skins needs plenty of moisturising agents.
Did you know that there is a specific method of application for each type of product that you use, from micellar solution to cleansing oil? Get The Look is inspired by the new Sublime Cleansers range from L'Oréal Paris and offers you some professional tips to add to your cleansing routine, according to your skin type.
Winter can be very hard on your skin. To fight dry, sensitive skin, choose micellar solution. Carry out a cleansing routine to stimulate your skin from the moment you get out of bed and then repeat it at night to rid your skin of any impurities.
How to use:
1. Apply the solution to your face using a cotton wool pad. Follow the line of your forehead and jaw, then move across one cheek to the other via your nose. Now apply to your neck. Use a fresh pad, if required, and repeat until the pad comes away clean.
2. Take another pad and apply the solution to your eye and leave to work for 4 to 5 seconds without rubbing.
3. Spread it upwards over your lashes and rub gently from the inner corner of your eye outwards.
Who doesn't need a bit of extra sparkle in their daily lives? Does your skin look dull in the winter? You need cleansing oil! Apply it to your face in the morning for that extra sparkle and use again to cleanse your skin thoroughly at night.
How to use:
1. Spray the oil 3 times into the palm of your hand.
2. Massage your face with the product without water. Follow the line of your forehead and jaw then massage your cheeks. In the eye area, massage around your lashes using a circular motion from the inner to the outer corner. Massage your neck.
3. Rinse your face with water.
Normal to combination skin
Is there a better way to start the day than by trying a new, intensely fresh sensation? Probably not...Start your day the right way by cleaning your face with a purifying cleansing mousse. Repeat at night to remove any impurities.
How to use:
1. Moisten your skin with water and apply the mousse.
2. Massage with your fingertips using a circular motion over your skin.
3. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Top tip: L'Oréal Paris is always thinking about modern women like you and offers two types of cleansing wipes that you can just slip into your bag when you're on the move! OK, so are you ready to add these beauty tips to your daily cleansing routine?