This summer, style trends have multiplied and filled our wardrobes... Before we go shopping for a new autumn look, we came up with a list of our favourite trends from this season that have really left their mark on our summer!
- The cut-out dress: very fashionable this season, we had a crush on this stylish dress. We wore it to attend any weddings and summer garden parties we were invited to.
- Pastel colors: candy-like colors became our best friends,especially when we had worked up a good tan or wanted to coordinate with our nail polish.
- Fluorescent: it invaded our wardrobe and dazzled us and just about everyone who looked our way. It was an audacious trend that we won't be forgetting any time soon!
- The skater dress: girly and sexy at the same time, we wore it at night for a sassy look or to go shopping for a comfortable and cute style.
- Written Tee shirts: funny, provocative or fashion, these jokey tops were a lot of fun. Last purchase among the editorial board: Kiss the boys and make them cry. A style crush...100% feminine!
- Platform shoes: every season, they come back as a fashion trend and reinvent themselves.
- Shorts: celebrities rocked them on the red carpets and we love wearing them just as much! They create a look which is practical, chic, and glamorous all at the same time.
What about you? What did you wear this summer?