From soft waves to side parts, from sideswept hairstyles to glossy wet looks... Here are some hairstyle trends we have spotted on the runways of the Fall/Winter 2013-2014 Collections presented during the Paris' Fashion Week last spring. If summer was synonymous with braids and buns, we will have to reinvente our favorite looks to give it an automnal twist.
Let's have a closer look at some hairstyles that we will start to see everywhere over the next few months...
- Soft waves: You should wear your waves light and touseled this fall. The best way to get this look: braid your wet hair before going to bed and let it dry while you sleep. Untie it the next morning and you are ready to go!
- The side part: this fall/winter, we go back to the 50s by tracing our parting on the side. Try different hairstyles with your side part like ponytails or strict buns. Play with it, you will love this vintage style!
- The sideswept hairstyle: We already brought you a list of 5 ways to wear the sideswept hairstyle. In Paris, we saw a tousled version on the runways of the Autumn/Winter 2013-2014 fashion shows.
- The wet look: If you were too skeptical to try out this look before, you haven't missed out yet. It seems that the wet look will still be in fashion this fall, and we will have no other choice than to try it! Tie your hair in a messy ponytail or pull it back. Then, smoothen it with a hair gel to reproduce the wet look.
- Asymmetric bangs: This reinvention of the full bangs as we know it is a fall novelty. We don't know yet if we will dare it, but it is certainly a trend to watch for in the upcoming season.
What about you? Which one of these hairstyle trends are you going to adopt?