Do you dream of doing the makeup for a L'Oréal Paris spokesperson? That dream could become a reality, thanks to The Brush Contest competition organized by L'Oréal Paris. The international contest is open to any professional makeup artists or beauty enthusiasts who dream of being part of the L'Oréal Paris Makeup Designers team.
If you're thinking of applying then you're in the right place, as we've got all that you need to know to give yourself the best possible chance of winning. Read on to find out more about how to enter, terms and conditions, the competition's theme and its key dates!
"Sounds great... so how do I enter?"
- Introduce yourself in your video, but make it speedy as the whole thing can last no longer than three minutes!
- Complete a full makeup look on either yourself or someone else, in three minutes or under. By "full", L'Oréal Paris means lips, eyes and complexion!
- Be sure to respect the color clash theme. Play with bright colors, mix and match vibrant shades and dare to create your boldest beauty look yet!
- Check that your video responds to all of the terms and conditions, then publish it to the L'Oréal Paris Canada YouTube channel. You can either import your video from your own channel, or upload it directly to the page, whichever is easiest for you!
- You can use any makeup brand during your tutorial, so if you have a favorite product then now is the time to make use of it!
- Make a note of the key dates below...
January 19: the competition begins!
February 15: the deadline for uploading your video.
May 1: the international winner will be announced!
Above all - be creative and be yourself!