Voluminous hair never goes out of style, which is probably why many celebrities make such a point of going big with their hairstyles. Stars like Laetitia Casta, Jennifer Lopez and Eva Longoria are huge fans of this classic, glamorous look and we can't blame them. Full-bodied hair never fails to look chic and effortlessly elegant.
Top tips for high volume hair
If you have fine or flyaway hair, or if you'd simply like to give your locks a boost, then check out our tips below, all of which are inspired by top celebrity stylists. You'll have flowing, full-bodied locks before you know it!
1. Get the right cut: Is your haircut weighing your locks down? For the most shape, consider going a bit shorter so that the effects of volume are not pulled down by gravity. That extra inch could make all the difference.
2. Tease the hair: Use a fine tooth comb to gently backcomb your way to full-bodied locks! Going against the grain of the hair will also help you to achieve more bold looks.
3. Use volumizing mousse: After washing your hair, work L'Oréal Paris' Volume Collagen Mousse through your locks. This wonder product will bring body and texture to your hair without weighing it down.
4. Protect your hair: Before you blowdry your hair, be sure to add a layer of protection with a heat protectant spray. This is essential to avoid frazzled-looking locks!
5. Blow-dry upside down: Tipping your head upside down for the last ten per cent of your blow-dry can really create some extra body.
6. Lock it in place: Last but not least, don't forget to lock your new found high volume style in place by misting hairspray over your locks. Be sure to focus on the roots to hold the whole style into shape.
Enjoy your brand new look!