At the opening ceremony of the 70th Venice International Film Festival 2013, glamour was the word with the celebrities. The red carpet was the perfect opportunity to ckeck out the most beautiful hairstyles. Here is a little recap;
- Clotilde Courau : the Savoy princess is always extremely elegant, as seen here with a low chignon. We love that way that her wavy locks framed her face to give a a very romantic look.
- Sandra Bullock : it was rock 'n' roll attitude for this actrice! She also chose a chignon, but one that embraced the messy trend. Top marks for the coordination of her hair and dress, her look was both rock chic and glamorous at the same time.
- Eva Riccobono : the model and ceremony darling played with a romantic look on the red carpet. She went for a wavy side parting, a look that worked in perfect harmony with her getup.
- Chiara Ferragni : we have all dreamed of the perfect blowdry, but she actually achieved it! The Italian fashian blogger showed off the her dream blowdry, which highlighted her ombre style.
- Fiammetta Cicogna : Ponytail or plait? The model chose to mix the two trends with a plaited ponytail. We salaute her bravery!
Which style is your favorite?