18-year-old babydoll Barbara Palvin is one of the latest revelations of the fashion world. Her pout and mischievous feline look have captured the attention of cameras and couture designers alike.
Discovered in her hometown of Budapest at the young age of 13, Barbara has managed to scale the fashion industry to its very heights in a short amount of time. She earned her stripes by gracing the covers of glossies like L'Officiel, Vogue Russia, Glamour Hungary, Elle France and Harper's Bazaar Korea.
Her runway debut was an exclusive for Prada during Milan Fashion Week in February 2010. Soon after, invitations started flooding in and Barbara walked the runways of numerous couture houses including Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Emanuel Ungaro, Christopher Kane, Julien MacDonald, Jeremy Scott, Vivienne Westwood, Etro and Chanel.
In early 2012, Barbara Palvin joined the L'Oréal Paris family. This beauty is currently ranked 40th in the Top 50 Models Women list compiled by Models.com. Often compared to Russian model Natalia Vodianova, Barbara hopes one day to become an actress or singer. Without a doubt, she has has more accomplishments to come.
Top news about Barbara Palvin
- Barbara Palvin: her skin-cleansing secrets!
- Barbara Palvin or Odeya Rush: whose makeup look do you prefer?
- Hairstyle battle: Doutzen Kroes vs. Barbara Palvin - the straight look
- Barbara Palvin: copy her rock n'roll makeup
- Lashes with attitude: introducing Miss Manga Rock mascara!
- Nude makeup : a 100% natural and smooth complexion, it is now possible!
- Barbara Palvin: from red carpet to party chic with one makeup look!
- Video: get ultra-voluminous lashes with Miss Manga Rock!
- Barbara Palvin's smooth & straight hairstyle at 'The Search' premiere
- Step by Step: Barbara Palvin's nude beauty look at amfAR gala