Her ebony locks, sky-blue eyes and luscious mouth have captivated the fashion world. And there's more to Bianca Balti than meets the eye. Underneath her buxom figure lies a steely determination. Born near Milan on 19 March 1984, this gorgeous Italian faced rejection from several agencies before achieving her ultimate dream: to become a model.
Spotted in a supermarket by Bruno Paulette, Director of Brave Models, a modelling agency based in Milan, the charming beauty soon graced the covers of several glossy publications, including L'Officiel. Offers to appear in ready-to-wear shows quickly followed and by Spring 2005, Bianca walked on the coveted runways of Marc Jacobs, Prada and Victoria's Secret. But the campaign that propelled the top model to the spotlight was undoubtedly the colourful 2011 Dolce & Gabbana spread with Monica Belluci. Shortly after the Italian photo shoot, she was chosen to represent the Kaléidoscope perfume by Karl Lagerfeld in August 2011. Three months later, Bianca became the face of L'Oréal.
In addition to strutting the prestigious catwalks of Chanel, Dior and Marc Jacobs, the popular model has succumbed to the siren song of the big-screen, acting alongside Willem Dafoe and Asia Argento in Abel Ferrara's film, Go Go Tales (2007). Off-screen, Bianca Balti volunteers as a representative of SOS Children's Villages.
Top news about Bianca Balti
- Bianca Balti: her glamorous look in 3 easy steps
- Bianca Balti's beauty must-haves!
- Bianca Balti: get her graphic eyeliner
- Bianca Balti's flawless complexion at the amfAR Gala
- Bianca Balti's tousled low bun hairstyle at Cannes 2014
- Tutorial: Million Carat Makeup!
- L'Oréal Paris gals hit the the 'Clouds of Sils Maria' premiere
- Best beauty looks of 2013!
- Bianca Balti's best cover photos
- Inside Cannes video: Day 10 with L'Oréal Paris