Cara Jocelyn Delevingne was born in London, England on August 12th, 1992. Cara is one of three sisters born to real estate developer parents, and all three of the girls are blessed with enviable good looks - and a taste for London's thriving social scene!
Although she is young, Cara already has an impressive career to shout about, featuring roles as a model, actress and even singer. As a little girl, she began her modelling journey on television commercials for the British chocolate manufacturer, Cadbury. When she turned 19, Cara featured in a series of campaigns for the fashion label, Burberry. Since then, her modelling career has truly taken off, and Cara has found herself wearing pieces by fashion designers across the globe. She's also appeared on the cover of British Vogue three times.
Cara takes a keen interest in the performing arts, and played the part of Princess Sorokina in the 2012 movie, 'Anna Karenina', alongside Kiera Knightley. She's due to appear in a couple of other movies soon, too – including the hotly anticipated thriller 'The Face of an Angel'. As if her acting and modelling talents weren't enough, Cara is also a singer and drummer, and even recorded a song named 'Sonnentanz' in 2013.
Cara's tall, willowy build and wavy blonde hair are certainly two of her greatest assets, but, unusually, her eyebrows are her most standout feature. Dark and thick, they frame her clear green eyes perfectly and make hers one of the most recognizable faces in the modelling industry.
Top news about Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne VS Lily Collins: bold eyebrows battle
- Do you prefer casual chic or red carpet glamour: Cara Delevingne in Brazil
- How to: contour like Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne, queen of London's catwalks!
- 10 long celebrity hairstyles to copy with Rosario Dawson and Cara Delevingne
- Can I wear dark lipstick in summer? Cara Delevingne did!
- Cara Delevingne: blue eye shadow and messy bun
- Cara Delevingne in Brazil: glamorous sideswept hair on the red carpet
- Cara Delevingne: braided headband + topknot tutorial
- Cara Delevingne's makeup-free beauty look at the Marie Claire party