With her moody pout, bright blue eyes and golden tresses, Doutzen Kroes does innocent and sophisticated at the same time. With this signature look, Doutzen has taken the fashion industry by storm.
After completing her studies, Doutzen decided to focus on her career as a model. The Dutch woman's stunning figure and professional outlook brought her terrific success in the industry. No regrets with that choice!
Her fresh and natural beauty have led to collaborations with some of the most successful photographers in the industry, including Annie Leibovitz, Karl Lagerfeld, Peter Lindbergh, Steven Meisel, Mario Testino, Patrick Demarchelier, Inez Van Lammsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, Mario Sorrenti and Glen Luchford. Her charm has also seduced the grand public who, in 2005, voted her Model of the Year on Vogue.Com.
A L'Oréal ambassador for 5 years, Doutzen Kroes is also a woman with a huge heart. Very sensitive to both humanitarian and environmental causes, she is a member of organisations such as UNICEF, Greenpeace, World Wildlife Fund and Dance4life. Last summer, she visited Tanzania last summer in order to do AIDS prevention education. At the Council of Fashion Designers of America, Kroes has worked alongside Anna Wintour to combat anorexia.
Top news about Doutzen Kroes
- Doutzen Kroes: we reveal the secrets to her shiny blonde hair
- Doutzen Kroes: 5 hairstyles to copy from the L'Oréal Paris spokesperson
- Hairstyle tutorial: Doutzen Kroes' tousled curls
- Color Riche, dare to go bare on the red carpet
- Makeup Tips: 5 ways to make your lips look bigger
- How to get Doutzen Kroes' tousled waves - easy hair tutorial
- The Doll-Eyed Look: How To Make Your Eyes Look Bigger
- What makeup for a workout? Doetzen Kroes inspiration!
- Get bold brows with Brow Stylist Plumper™
- New mom skincare routine inspired by Doutzen Kroes