Actress, businesswoman and brand ambassador, Eva Longoria is one of the most admired celebrities of her generation. The brunette was born on 15 March 1975 and grew up on a family ranch in Texas. She is the youngest in a large family of Mexican origin.
Her perfect curves, bronzed skin and big round eyes earned her the title of Miss Corpus Christi in 1998, an award which paved the way towards the world of showbusiness. In 2001, she landed her first regular role in the series The Young and the Restless. In 2004, the actress went on to find huge success with the cult TV series Desperate Housewives.
Very soon, this lovely lady became highly sought after by all the biggest names in the industry. In 2005, the gorgeous Latino became a L'Oréal brand's ambassador, joining some of the most glamorous faces in Hollywood.
Eva is a woman of many talents. In 2011, Eva published a cookery book (Eva's Kitchen: cooking with love for friends and family) and opened a restaurant in the heart of LA. There is no doubt that this strong, breathtakingly beautiful woman has a long and successful career ahead of her.
Top news about Eva Longoria
- The bride wore white: Eva Longoria gets engaged in Dubai!
- Eva Longoria and Lea Michele: who had the best KCA hair?
- Eva Longoria, bangs or no bangs?
- Eva Longoria: the secret to her Golden Globes smoky eye
- Eva Longoria loves rompers, but do you like her look?
- Lea Michele vs. Eva Longoria: wavy or straight ombré hair?
- Celebrity style with Eva Longoria: glamorous vs casual beauty
- Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez,...: makeup inspiration for brown eyes!
- Eva Longoria: racy and lacy!
- Eva Longoria vs. Chrissy Teigen: battle of the burgundy dresses!