Hailing from North Carolina, Julianne Moore has had a long and successful film career and has become one of Hollywood's best loved actresses. In 1995, Julianne landed her first lead role in "Safe" before starring alongside Hugh Grant in "Nine Months". All the while, she was building a reputation for herself as one of the most beautiful red heads in Hollywood.
She received an Oscar nomination for her role in "Boogie Nights" in 1997 and then shot to world-wide fame in the Cohen Brother's classic "The Big Lebowski" in 1998. In 2002 she received two further Oscar nominations for her roles in both "The Hours" and "Far From Heaven". Following a number of acclaimed films, she received her fifth Golden Globe nomination for her role in "A Single Man" in 2009.
More recently, starred in "The Kids are Alright" and appeared alongside Steve Carell in rom-com "Crazy Stupid Love". In 2012 she received a Primetime Emmy for "The Game Change" in which she took on the challenging role of Sarah Palin.
Julianne recently became a L'Oréal Paris spokesperson, proving that she has both talent and beauty in abundance. Hollywood loves her, as do the rest of the world. This is one actress that no one is going to forget in a hurry.
Top news about Julianne Moore
- Skincare, haircare and beauty tips for over 50s
- Tutorial: How to copy Julianne Moore's subtle eye make-up
- Cannes 2013 Exclusive Interview: Julianne Moore talks beauty
- Julianne Moore: two looks to get inspired by!
- Kristen Stewart, Mary-Kate Olsen...: makeup inspiration for green eyes!
- Pretty for the premiere: which Julianne Moore white dress is best?
- Julianne Moore: L'Oréal Paris ambassador at TIFF 2014
- TIFF 2014 interview with Julianne Moore
- Julianne Moore: copy her 'Maps to the Stars' premiere makeup
- Julianne Moore: copy her gorgeous fuchsia lipstick makeup look!