Actress and singer Lea Michele has become a true Hollywood (and Broadway) star in recent years.
But Lea has always been passionate about the arts!
The starlet-to-be was born Lea Michele Sarfati on 29 August 1986.
Lea Michele began her musical career at just nine years old as Cosette in "Les Miserables", one of the most famous musicals of all time. This initial role opened up a lot of doors to the young star, leading to more impressive stage-roles and allowing her to develop both her musical talents and her then-lacking confidence. Then, in 2006, a role came along that would change her life forever.
Ryan Murphy spotted the Lea Michele when he was looking for a female lead for a new musical television show he had created; it would be the chance of a lifetime for the young star. After a number of auditions, Lea Michele was officially chosen for the role of Rachel Berry in "Glee". From there on in, the only was skywards for Lea's acting career.
Lea Michele has also broken into the world of cinema since first joining "Glee", starring alongside Ashton Kutcher, Robert De Niro and Jessica Biel in "New Year's Eve" in 2011.
Lea Michele also speaks for causes-- she is a supporter of the Gay Rights movement and also promotes the protection of animals. As a result of her good work, animal rights group PETA have even given the actress and award.
She's talented, involved and going places!
Top news about Lea Michele
- Top 10 Celebrity Ombre hairstyles with Lea Michele and Jennifer Lopez
- 7 Celebrity fringe hairstyles to copy: Lea Michele, Sienna Miller and Michelle Obama
- Lea Michele: hairstyles for square faces
- Hairstyle tutorial: Lea Michele's quiff ponytail
- Step by Step: How to glee-fully copy Lea Michele's make-up style
- Celebrity style at Coachella 2014
- Lea Michele's pastel lemon manicure
- Lea Michele, Get The Look celebrates her birthday with 10 of her best looks!
- Lea Michele, long tousled hair for album signing
- Lea Michele's casual and cozy look