Born on March 18th, 1989, Lily Jane Collins is an actress and model of American and English nationality. Her father is the English songwriting legend Phil Collins, whose songs include 'Easy Lover' and 'Another Day in Paradise'.
Lily moved to Los Angeles – the home of Hollywood - at the age of five. By that age, Lily had already appeared on television in Great Britain in the popular BBC series, 'Growing Pains'. Later, Lily appeared on the children's channel Nickelodeon, presenting a programme about the 2008 presidential election called 'Kids Pick the President', aimed at the younger audience.
Following her early taste of fame, Lily's acting career has gone from strength to strength. One of her most prominent roles to date was as Collins Tuohy in the globally successful movie 'The Blind Side' in which she starred alongside Hollywood beauty, Sandra Bullock. She has also appeared in the 2011 action movie 'Abduction' and the 2012 adaptation of the Snow White fairytale, 'Mirror Mirror', alongside Julia Roberts.
Lily's natural beauty has earned her a range of modelling roles, including wearing a Chanel gown at an infamous Parisian charity event, the Bal des Débutantes. Her delicate cheekbones and fine features are offset perfectly by her mane of dark, glossy hair and her dark eyebrows – her look has even been described as similar to that of Audrey Hepburn. Now that sure is a compliment! With her obvious talent for acting and her enviable looks, Lily's future in front of the cameras looks very bright.
Top news about Lily Collins
- Celebrity makeup: does Lily Collins look better with goth or retro makeup?
- Lily Collins: appearance on iTV's Daybreak calls for a polished make-up look
- Lily Collins' faux bob: retro hair at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards
- 60s retro makeup: the look for Lily Collins at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards
- Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower: red carpet looks
- Lilly Collins pulls off another great beauty look at Flaunt Magazine party at G-Star Raw