Born in Brazil, Luma Grothe began her modelling career at the age of 16 when she attended a local agency's casting call. With the encouragement of her family, she moved to São Paulo and then London to grow her career. Thanks to her motivated personality, she was able to learn English quickly and make a name for herself.
In Paris, Milan, and New York, she has walked the runways of established fashion brands such as Burberry, Vivienne Westwood, Versace, and Dsquared2. She has also appeared in some of the most celebrated and well-established magazines, having her photo taken by photographer Mario Testino.
Luma stands out thanks to her German, Japanese and African origins. Her bubbly personality, full lips and bright green eyes have made her one of the most promising models of her generation and for that she's been chosen to join L'Oréal Paris' prestigious team of spokeswomen. With Barbara Palvin and Karlie Kloss, Luma is one of the brand's youngest ambassadors.
Top news about Luma Grothe
- Luma Grothe makeup match: bold eyes or bold lips?
- Luma Grothe: copy her "no makeup" makeup!
- Luma Grothe: copy her Cannes Film Festival makeup!
- Luma Grothe interview: model talks her first Cannes Film Festival!
- Luma Grothe: the new ambassador of L'Oréal Paris
- Luma Grothe: behind the scenes with L'Oréal Paris' new spokesperson