Natalia Polevshchikova, otherwise known as Natasha Poly, was born on 12 July 1985 in Perm, Russia. A skyscraping 5'10", the stunningly tall model started her career in 2000 in her home country. Her captivating beauty allowed her to win a modelling competition in Moscow, giving her the courage to step out of Russia and embark on an international career. Featuring in no less than 54 catwalks in one year in fashion hotspots such as Paris, Milan and New York, Natasha has been the face of innumerable prestigious ad campaigns, including Gucci, Lanvin, Sonia Rykiel and even Dolce & Gabbana. Blessed with a long, slender figure, Natasha has also walked in shows for Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Chanel Gucci and Victoria's Secret.
In 2008 the supermodel appeared in 7 different ad campaigns in the same Autumn/Winter season, including Nina Ricci, Jil Sander, Blumarine, Balmain, Cos, Tse and Givenchy. Her extraordinary career and natural sensuality seduced L'Oréal in February 2012, when she was chosen to be a brand ambassador. The gorgeous Russian model has appeared seven times on the cover of American Vogue and, in 2009 was nominated by the magazine as one of the leading models of her time.
Top news about Natasha Poly
- Get Natasha Poly's pretty in pink makeup look with dramatic eyes!
- Excellence Crème: your ticket to rich, luxurious color
- Natasha Poly smoulders in gold on the Cannes red carpet!
- Cannes 2014: Natasha Poly's chic chignon
- Natasha Poly at amfAR Milan 2015: get her nude makeup look!
- Natasha Poly at the 2015 Met Gala: steal her beauty look!
- Party like Natasha Poly: get her birthday-bash beauty look!
- Cannes 2014: Natasha Poly's dramatic eye makeup
- Elnett Sleekissime Hairspray: Oscar-worthy hold
- Cannes 2014: best red carpet looks from the closing ceremony