Rachel McAdams is a Canadian actress best known for her role as Regina George in the 2004 teen comedy "Mean Girls". In 2001, after studying a four year theatre course at York University, she made her first screen appearance in a pilot film called "Shotgun Love Dolls".
She appeared in several other films including "Perfect Pie" before starring in her first ever Hollywood flick "The Hot Chick" in 2002. The film achieved international success and highlighted Rachel's acting skills as well as earning her rave reviews from critcs and fans alike!
It wasn't until her starring role in Mean Girls that she shot to international stardom. She starred alongside the likes of Lindsay Lohan as a popular high school mean girl. McAdams won three awards for the movie including the MYV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Female Performance.
Rachel's career went from strength to strength after "Mean Girls" and she began to take on more varied roles in the films such as "The Notebook", "The Wedding Crashers", "The Time Traveller's Wife" and "Midnight in Paris". The actress has won numerous awards and nominations for her work including three MTV Movie Awards and a BAFTA nomination.
Top news about Rachel McAdams
- Rachel McAdams hits Toronto in hot pink for 'Southpaw' premiere!
- Rachel McAdams at 'Aloha' premiere: copy her soft wavy bob
- Rachel McAdams: which TIFF red carpet look do you prefer?
- Rachel McAdams vs. Selena Gomez: Cut out dresses
- Rachel McAdams: red hair VS blond
- Rachel McAdams: recreate her radiant makeup look and coral lip shade!
- Rachel McAdams: Green with envy
- Seeing Red: eye-catching Rachel McAdams glows at ESPSYs 2015!
- Rachel McAdams smoulders in berry lipstick at TIFF: get her look!
- Rachel McAdams makeup: shimmery eyeshadow + pink lipstick!