Vanessa Anne Hudgens is a well known American actress who was born into a musical family on December 14, 1988. Her grandparents were all musicians which explains the natural talent for performance in her family, skipping a generation with her parents: her mom was an office clerk and her dad a firefighter. Her unique look is attributed to her Spanish-Chinese-Filipino descent from her mother's side and Irish-American descent on her father's side.
Vanessa's career sprung into the spotlight with her performance in the hit series High School Musical in which she stared alongside Zac Efron. The trilogy series had notable songs performed by the cast, which made it into the Billboards Top 100 chart. From the series of movies, she showcased her musical talent as well as her abilities as a leading actress. Her more recent success is due to her performance in the sequel Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, which topped the first movie in earnings.
One of the biggest attributes to Vanessa Hudgens' beauty is undoubtedly her hairstyle. She is a proud brunette who has hairstyles which revolve around bangs. Her favorite styles are curly or wavy looks, often tied up in order to compliment her heart-shaped face. With her layered haircut, she is able to wear her hair in a romantic side bun or down, showing her flowing locks.
Top news about Vanessa Hudgens
- Vanessa Hudgens vs Rita Ora: Summer all white look in London
- Vanessa Hudgens helps you pick the right red lipstick for your skin tone
- Vanessa Hudgens: with or without ombre hair?
- Vanessa Hudgens: a glamorous makeup look for her performance with YLA
- Wear dark lipstick like Vanessa Hudgens in London
- Vanessa Hudgens: relaxed beauty queen